SUDEP Action are asking you to join us and #HelpPrevent21 by taking part in a positive activity every day for 21 days between 21st January - 21st March.
Whether it is a physical challenge of 21 sit-ups or push-ups a day over 21 days, by helping to brighten someone’s day though random acts of kindness each day over 21 days.
Or, if you want to be more creative and bake, knit, crochet, draw, paint or write – however you choose to take part in the SUDEP Action Help Prevent 21 Challenge, together we will be:
- raising vital awareness of the more than 21 epilepsy deaths each week in the UK
- highlighting what can be done to improve safety and reduce epilepsy risk now
- supporting others by raising funds toward the SUDEP Action Prevent 21 campaign.
How to take part
- Decide on your challenge and email [email protected] to let us know your address and what you are going to do.
- Sign up to the #HelpPrevent21 Challenge Facebook group and join with others taking part.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser to share with you friends and family so they can sponsor you for your challenge or activity.
- Alternatively, you can create a Just Giving fundraiser linked to the SUDEP Action #HelpPrevent21 Challenge Just Giving event page. Click here to create your page.
- Launch your challenge on social media and keep friends and family up to date with your progress daily. Do this by posting a photo or a video of you taking part in your challenge.
Once you have completed your 21-day challenge it is time to celebrate and share your achievement!
To thank you and honour your support, SUDEP Action will send you a certificate and a SUDEP Action pin badge.
If you have any questions, we are here to help, just email [email protected].
We hope you will join us this winter and #HelpPrevent21 by taking part in the SUDEP Action Help Prevent 21 Challenge!
“Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” —Ryunosuke Satoro