Wherever you are in the world, thank you for getting involved in SUDEP Action Day. We would love for you to join us this year by taking #5forEpilepsySafety with a fundraiser.
Could you take #5forEpilepsySafety and challenge yourself to 5 things you could do to support epilepsy safety?
- Pick your 5 challenges, anything from - sharing information you’ve learned, to building a display of leaflets in your local community centre - every little bit goes a long way to help save lives. (You can find some more ideas here).
- Set up an online donations page via JustGiving letting people know the challenges you have set for yourself, and asking for sponsored donations to complete your challenges.
- Share the page with family and friends. You can even encourage them to do the same so that we can spread more ways people can take #5forEpilepsySafety as well as raise much needed funds in our fight against SUDEP!
- Update your page after each act so your donors know how your challenges went and the inspiring ways that you have taken #5forEpilepsySafety.
- Share your page with SUDEP Action so that we can cheer you on! Don’t forget to use the hashtags #5forEpilepsySafety and #SUDEPActionDay2019!
Still need more ideas? Why not consider?
Why not take the leap and book a sponsored bungee jump or skydive? All you have to do is see what jumps are happening in your area here then email us at email@example.com so we can save a place for you.
If you find the Great British Bake Off a little more inspiring than breaking a sweat, you could consider hosting a delicious bake sale to raise awareness and funds.
Don’t forget to share your fundraiser and use the hashtags #5forEpilepsySafety and #SUDEPActionDay2019!
With plenty of ideas to get you started we hope you have a great SUDEP Action Day 2019!
If you don't have time for the challenge, you can always take #5forEpilepsySafety and donate £5 by texting SADAY to 70085. This costs £5 plus your standard rate message.
UK numbers only, texts are charged at your mobile phone operator’s standard rate. You must be 16 or over and please ask the bill payer’s permission. For full terms and conditions and more information, please visit www.donr.com
Just pop over to the shop and pick yours up today! Orders should be placed by Thursday 17th October if you’re based in the UK to ensure you receive your transfer in time for SUDEP Action Day. We advise anyone outside of the UK to place their order as soon as possible as we cannot guarantee delivery dates on orders placed internationally.
We would love to see your pictures, so don't forget to tag us in at #SUDEPActionDay2019 / #5forEpilepsySafety
If you need any further information regarding fundraising for SUDEP Action Day please contact Katie on firstname.lastname@example.org