SUDEP Action is interested in working in partnership with companies to raise awareness of SUDEP and to raise funds for SUDEP Action.
Why support SUDEP Action?
Working in partnership with SUDEP Action can bring lasting benefits to your company whilst helping prevent future epilepsy deaths.
- Increase staff morale through employee involvement in fundraising
- Build the profile of your corporate social responsibility programme
- Increase awareness of your brand to policy makers
What you can do?
If you work for an organisation which you think could help us to raise funds or awareness, here are some things you can do to help:
- Find out if there is a community investment budget and how to apply for funding.
- Get your colleagues all to dress up in orange for the day.
- Bake and sell cakes and give the proceeds to SUDEP Action.
- Ask your marketing department if they will help us promote the epilepsy deaths register through Facebook or twitter.
SUDEP Action is very grateful to those trusts and foundations that support our work. You can choose to allocate your donation to any one of our projects and services. These include:
- Our support line
- Information for health professionals
- Information for People with Epilepsy
Alternatively, you can choose that your grant be allocated to a geographical region, where possible. We are a national charity, but we also do local work on the ground in some areas. Once you give us a grant, we will ensure that you are kept up to date with the latest news and developments. If you want your money to go to a specific project, please do get in touch via email or phone on 01235 772850.