Friday 6 - Sunday 8 July 2018
Woodland Grange Hotel, Leamington Spa
What is the National Conference?
This annual event is a great opportunity to hear all about what SUDEP Action have been working on and how YOUR support has helped. It’s also a chance to meet and be with people who understand.
What can you expect?
Hear from the leading experts and research teams working with SUDEP Action to tackle epilepsy deaths:
- How epilepsy nurses and the Epilepsy Nurse Association fight to keep people with epilepsy safer - Phil and Sarah Tittensor (Epilepsy Nurses Association; ESNA)
- Health technology; educating, innovating and life-saving. How EpSMon is revolutionising epilepsy self-management - Dr. Craig Newman, Clinical Psychologist and NIA Fellow (Plymouth University)
- From 10% to over 80% - how SUDEP Action is breaking down barriers to discussing epilepsy risks with the SUDEP and Seizure Safety Checklist - Sam Parker, Research Assistant (SUDEP Action)
- Understanding the need – The Epilepsy Deaths Register - Karen Osland, SUDEP Action
- Plus, updates from clinical research teams funded by SUDEP Action
As well as all these things, you will hear updates on our Prevent21 campaign and how you can still get involved. There will also be the opportunity to hear some inspirational stories from supporters, as well space and time to be with friends.
Sunday 8 July - The Conference will be over, but this will be an opportunity for you to have some space before you leave and to enjoy time with friends.
The SUDEP Action team will also be available from breakfast until 11:00am.
Throughout the weekend, there will be time for questions and time with members of the SUDEP Action team. Information and resources will be made available, as well as a confidential drop-in session.
There is no pressure to say or do anything, we invite you to just be with us.
To book your space, simply complete the booking form by clicking the button above and return it by Friday 1 June to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or would like to receive a hard copy of the booking form, please do contact the office on 01235 772850.